7- Project Stakeholder Management (5th)
18. 18 Manage Stakeholder Engagement(13.3)
15. 15 Plan Stakeholder Management (13.2)
2. Project Stakeholders Management Unit 13
9. 9 Identify Stakeholders (13.1) Stakeholder Analysis (Tools and Techniques) Example Power/Interest grid with Stakeholders
13. 13 Identify Stakeholders ( 13.1 )
20. 20 Control Stakeholder Engagement( 13.4 )
11. 11 Identify Stakeholders ( 13.1 ) Stakeholder Register (Outputs)
3. 3 Project Communication Management Project Stakeholder Management includes the processes required to identify the people, groups, or organizations that could impact or be impacted by the project, to analyze stakeholder expectations and their impact on the project, and to develop appropriate management strategies for effectively engaging stakeholders in project decisions and execution
7. 7 Identify Stakeholders (13.1) • Project Charter (Input) • Procurement Documents (Input) • Enterprise Environmental Factors (Input) • Organizational Process Assets (Input)
16. 16 Manage Stakeholder Engagement( 13.3 ) • The process of communicating and working with stakeholders to meet their needs and addressing issues as they occur. • Managing expectations helps to increase the probability of project success by ensuring that the stakeholders understand the project benefits and risks. • By anticipating people ’ s reaction to the project, preventive actions can be taken to win their support or minimize potential negative impacts.
6. 6 Identify Stakeholders (13.1) • Process of identifying all people or organizations impacted by the project, and documenting relevant information regarding their interests, involvement, and impact on project success. • Stakeholders are persons and organizations such as customers, sponsors, the performing organization. • It is critical for project success to identify the stakeholders early in the project, and to analyze their levels of interest, expectations, importance and influence. • As the project manager’s time is limited and must be used as efficiently as possible, these stakeholders should be classified according to their interest, influence, and involvement in the project.
10. 10 Identify Stakeholders ( 13.1 ) Stakeholder Register (Outputs) • Identification information: Name, organizational position, location, role in the project, contact information; • Assessment information: Major requirements, main expectations, potential influence in the project, phase in the life cycle with the most interest; and • Stakeholder classification: Internal/external, supporter/neutral/resistor, etc.
8. 8 Identify Stakeholders ( 13.1 ) Stakeholder Analysis (Tools and Techniques) Stakeholder analysis is a technique of systematically gathering and analyzing quantitative and qualitative information to determine whose interests should be taken into account throughout the project. Stakeholder analysis generally follows the steps described below: Step 1 : Identify all potential project stakeholders and relevant information, such as their roles, departments, interests, knowledge levels, expectations. Step 2 : Identify the potential impact or support each stakeholder could generate, and classify them so as to define an approach strategy. Step 3 : Assess how key stakeholders are likely to react or respond in various situations.
12. 12 Inputs 1 . Project charter 2 . Procurement documents 3 . Enterprise environmental factors 4 . Organizational process assets Tools & techniques 1 . Stakeholder analysis 2 . Expert judgment 3 . Meeting outputs 1 . Stakeholder register Identify Stakeholders (13.1)
17. 17 inputs 1 . Stakeholder management plan 2 . Communications management plan 3 . Change log 4 . Organizational process Assets Tools & techniques 1 . Communication methods 2 . Interpersonal skills 3 . Management skills outputs 1 . Organizational process assets updates 2 . Change requests 3 . Project management plan updates 4 . Project document updates 5. Issue log Manage Stakeholder Engagement(13.3)
19. 19 inputs 1. Project management plan 2. Issue log 3. Work performance data. 4. Project documents Tools & techniques 1 . Information management systems 2 . Expert judgment 3 . Meetings outputs 1 . Work performance information 2 . Change requests 3 . Project management plan updates 4 . Project documents updates 5. Organizational process assets updates Control Stakeholder Engagement( 13.4 )
14. 14 Inputs 1 . Project management plan 2 . Stakeholder register 3 . Enterprise environmental factors 4 . Organizational process assets Tools & techniques 1 . Analytical techniques 2 . Expert judgment 3 . Meeting outputs 1 . Stakeholder management plan Plan Stakeholder Management ( 13.2 )
4. 4 Process Group Initiating Planning Executing Monitoring & Controlling Closing Knowledge Area Integration Develop Project C harter Develop Project Management Plan Direct & Manage Project Execution Monitor & Control Project Work Close Project or Phase Perform Integrated Change Control Scope Plan Scope Management Collect Requirements Validate Scope Define Scope Control Scope Create WBS Time Plan Schedule Management Define Activities Control Schedule Sequence Activities Estimate Activity Resource Estimate Activity Duration Develop Schedule Cost Plan Cost Management Estimate Costs Control Costs Determine Budget Quality Plan Quality Management Perform Quality Assurance Control Quality HR Develop HR Plan Acquire Project Team Develop Project Team Manage Project Team Comm. Plan Communication management Manage Communications Control Communication Risk Plan Risk Management Control Risks Identify Risks Perform Qualitative Analysis Perform Quantitative Analysis Plan Risk Responses Procureme nt Plan Procurements Conduct Procurements Control Procurements Close Procurements Stakeholde
- 304 Total Views
- 246 Website Views
- 58 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 2 www.elsaka.com
- 2 elsaka.com
Open Days 2014 Infographic7568 Views .
Odoo Roadmap & Strategy - Fabien Pinckaers6399 Views .
6- Project Human Resource Management355 Views .
3- Project Time Management330 Views .
1- Project Management Framework323 Views .
4- Project Cost Management (1)315 Views .
5- Project Quality Management288 Views .
Lec8: Odoo 9 (CRM) Scoring leads287 Views .
Odoo Development Book276 Views .
8- Project Risk Management269 Views .
7- Project Communication Management265 Views .
9- Project Procurement Management265 Views .
2. Project Scope Management250 Views .
Odoo Sales Return (Full Cycle)212 Views .
Lec7 Odoo 9 CRM Convert Leads to Opportunity203 Views .